I have 15 years of experience in short-term and long-term counselling and psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families .I work alongside people to explore their thoughts, feelings, decisions and behaviours in a confidential, non-judgemental, loving and supportive way.
I am a fully qualified Counsellor and registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I am very passionate about counselling and work in connection to my heart and soul with my clients wellbeing as my priority. Whatever the reason is that has lead you to search for a counsellor, my aim is to provide you with a safe and calm environment where you can feel contained and supported, and where you can express your emotions safely while you heal and feel better. My intention is to enable you to enhance your life and to live it more fully, as well as to understand and love yourself in the process.
Issues I deal with include, but are not limited to:
* Bereavement, loss, suicidal ideation
* Abuse (Emotional, Physical, Sexual)
* Domestic Violence
* Depression/Post Natal Depression
* Stress/burned out/ Crisis
* Couples and Relationships issues
* Self confidence and self esteem issues
* Age-related issues
* Anger Management
* Addiction or Eating Disorders
* Cultural Issues
My Location and Times Available
* My practice is within easy reach of the areas of Richmond, Twickenham, Teddington, Ham, Kingston, Kew, Putney, Barnes, Isleworth, Brentford, East Sheen, Chiswick & Hammersmith at the London Therapy Foundation at 40 Lambert Ave, Richmond TW9 4QR (easily accessible from Surrey and South West London- Free parking).
(Click here to find the map)
* I can also provide you with counselling service at the comfort of your own home via Zoom/Skype
* I am currently on the process of starting to work at Epsom.
£55 for 60 minutes session at the London Therapy Foundation.
£65 for 60 minutes session for couples/parent-child/families at the London Therapy Foundation.
£45 for a 60 minutes session via Skype/Zoom for individuals
£55 for a 60 minutes session via Skype/Zoom for couples or families