My name is Carolina. I am a qualified Psychologist and Counsellor registered with the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and the BPS (British Psychological Society). I have 12 years of experience in short-term and long-term counselling and psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families. I work alongside people to explore their thoughts, feelings, decisions and behaviours in a confidential, non-judgemental, loving and supportive way.
I am a Systemic/Family Practitioner with experience in Solution Focused Therapy, Bereavement and Meditation/Mindfulness techniques. I am also currently in the process of becoming a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner and a certified Angel Therapy Practitioner.
I have many years of experience particularly working with women, families and children, on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period. I am fluent in English and a native Spanish speaker. I am very passionate about counselling and work in connection to my heart and soul with my clients wellbeing as my priority. My aim is to provide you with a safe and calm environment where you can feel contained and supported, and where you can express your emotions safely while you heal and feel better. My intention is to enable you to enhance your life and to live it more fully, as well as to understand and love yourself in the process.
I worked in the public sector here in London for the last nine years, providing children, young people and families with counselling and parenting support in Hammersmith & Fulham Children Services. I have also worked in the charity sector for many years with women and families who have experienced domestic abuse, depression and relationship/cultural issues. I have recently become a Cruse Bereavement UK Volunteer and currently work in the National Helpline supporting bereaved people over the phone.
I am able to help you particularly with the following:
* Bereavement, loss, suicidal ideation
* Abuse (Emotional, Physical, Sexual)
* Domestic Violence
* Depression/Post Natal Depression
* Stress/burned out/ Crisis
* Couples and Relationships issues
* Self confidence and self esteem issues
* Age-related issues
* Anger Management
* Addiction or Eating Disorders
* Cultural Issues
My Location and Times Available
* My practice is within easy reach of the areas of Richmond, Twickenham, Teddington, Ham, Kingston, Kew, Putney, Barnes, Isleworth, Brentford, East Sheen, Chiswick & Hammersmith at the London Therapy Foundation at 40 Lambert Ave, Richmond TW9 4QR (easily accessible from Surrey and South West London- Free parking). Here I can see you on Wednesdays & Thursdays 10am to 4pm. Also on Friday evenings: 7-9pm.
(Click here to find the map)
* I can also provide you with counselling service at the comfort of your own home via Zoom/Skype on Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays 9:30am to 2:00pm as well as Tuesday evenings.
£55 for 60 minutes session at the London Therapy Foundation.
£65 for 60 minutes session for couples/parent-child/families at the London Therapy Foundation.
£45 for a 60 minutes session via Skype/Zoom for individuals
£55 for a 60 minutes session via Skype/Zoom for couples or families